This workshop provides an introduction to writing press releases and managing press campaigns and will be particularly beneficial to pre-starts, start ups and SMEs and is open to businesses based in the Tees Valley.
On the day delegates will:
- Get useful tips on press release preparation and writing
- Consider what makes the news
- Find out more about how to structure a press release
- Learn about what makes a good press release
- Look at distribution channels
Tuesday 26th September 2017
9:300am to 12.30pm
Materials Processing Institute, Middlesbrough
This workshop is being hosted by the Materials Processing Institute as part of the ERDF Business Compass Start Up programme.
If you have any questions, please contact the Institute at:
Tel: 01642 382000
Free on-site parking is available at the Materials Processing Institute.