The Materials Processing Institute provides a wide range of library services, from its Spenceley Library and Archive, to help businesses, organisations and individuals access and benefit from relevant and up-to-date industry related information.
The Institute provides:
Industry Support Packages
Technical and Scientific Information
Industry Archive & Document Storage
The Institute provides access to a large library of industry books, journals, reports, conference proceedings and other relevant industry data.
The Institute provides information retrieval services on a wide range of scientific, technological, product and industry data. It helps with access to stored information, as well as providing additional expertise to find and access specific information available externally.
Through the library's range of services, the Institute can:
- Help answer general enquiries and provide a referral service
- Provide access to thousands of books, journals, reports and conference proceedings
- Provide access to other technical and business information
- Undertake specific literature searches and carry out research projects
- Provide industry archive and document storage
- Supply monthly industry bulletins
- Carry out patent searches
- Offer patent consultations
These library services help businesses, organisations and individuals carry out their own information based research, or the Institute can carry out this research for clients.