23 November 2023
Sponsorship Announced for UK Steel Forum
The Steel Forum is the flagship event for UK Steel and held biennially. It provides an excellent opportunity for the wider steel sector to gather, along with a broad range of stakeholders, including suppliers, customers and government, to focus on the challenges and market opportunities that lay ahead.
The Steel Forum takes place on 24th September at One Great George Street, London and the theme this year is: "Seizing Supply Chain Opportunities and Innovation"
With innovation being a key theme this year, the Materials Processing Institute, a recognised global leader in steel related innovation, is pleased to be sponsoring the Steel Forum.
At the Steel Forum delegates will have the opportunity:
- To address the challenges facing the UK steel industry.
- Discover new emerging technologies that require innovative engineering steel solutions.
- Hear how the World Steel Association is addressing the challenges facing the steel industry in the global marketplace
- Find out how the High Value Manufacturing is putting British innovation in pole position.
- Learn how the Automotive Strategy can influence the steel industry
The Steel Forum is one of the industry's most prestigious events with senior executives from UK steel member companies attending as well as other supply companies, MPs and senior government officials, national and trade press and senior executives from various trade associations.
To find out more or book your place please click on the following link:
2 September 2015